At Bega Concrete Tanks our Work, Health, Safety and Rehabilitation Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during al work performed on our behalf.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of al work activities with due consideration given to implementing WH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated WH&S risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and al employees.
- Our construction teams are trained and qualified to meet al statutory requirements and adhere to work safety practices. All workers are covered by Workers
- Compensation insurance and Public Liability insurance is in place. This means peace of mind for you, our customer.
Bega Concrete Tanks have developed and implemented specific WH&S plans for our projects and processes.
- Work Health & Safety Act 2011 and Regulations 2017
- Project Specific Requirements
- Industry Induction Training
- Site Specific Induction
- Licenced Operators
- Codes of Practice
- Manual Handling
- Individual Training
- Reviews & Audits